May 23, 2012
The City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and the Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET) announced the nine small and medium size Ohio manufacturers who were selected to receive assistance from NASA subject matter experts and low interest rate loans from the city and county to solve technical challenges they face with a new or existing product.
The winners were announced at a news conference held at MAGNET headquarters by Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cuyahoga County Executive Ed Fitzgerald. On hand to deliver remarks and greet the winners were NASA Chief Technologist Mason Peck and NASA Glenn Research Center Director Ray Lugo.
The manufacturers selected by an independent panel of judges to receive NASA’s technical assistance and city and county loans are:
1. BioInVision of Mayfield Village
2. Boundary Systems of Middleburg Heights
3. Gotta Groove Records, Inc. of Cleveland
4. MegaJoule of Cleveland
5. Morrison Products, Inc. of Cleveland
6. Pile Dynamics, Inc. of Solon
7. Sensor Development Corporation of Strongsville
8. Vadxx Energy of Cleveland
9. Zuga Medical, Inc. of Cleveland.
For more information, please visit: http://www.manufacturingsuccess.org/Programs/ManufacturingInnovation.aspx
Video By: Clare Crawford